"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
James 1:27 NIV
IDENTIFY our foster, adoptive, and safe families
PROVIDE wrap-around support to our foster, adoptive, and safe families
PROMOTE foster care, adoption, and safe families
How We Do This
- Raising awareness of the vast needs and numbers in our community and around the world.
- Build a support system between the church family, foster families and adoptive families.
- Answer questions and help those interested in foster care or adoption.
- Connect foster families and adoptive families with available services and networks in the community and church.
- Host events and educational seminars on relevant topics.
- Support Safe Families for Children, a temporary care for children in need while parents have time to establish stability in their homes without state involvement
“At Central some of us are going to bring children into our homes, the rest of us are going to find ways to support them.”—Jason Johnson, CAFO
Email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
SERVING FOSTER & ADOPTIVE FAMILIES
- Respite Care / Babysitting
- Car Maintenance
- House Cleaning
- Financially / Gift Cards
- Lawn Care
- Handy Work